CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I have had a great Mother's Day. My sweet hubby helped my girls get me another "fun" ring to add to my collection (which I wore to church this morning) and the newest Nora Roberts book (which I can't wait to start). I am the luckiest person in the world to be the mom of two very sweet little girls. I also am lucky to have the best mom and mother-in-law. Happy Mother's Day to both of you and to all my mom friends.



5 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad you had a great day, I did also, I feel so spoiled!
Love the mommy/daughter pictures, y'all are so pretty.

Amanda said...

Happy Mothers Day!! Love the pictures!

Melanie said...

Happy Mother's Day! Great pictures!

Samantha said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! It was good seeing yall today! I will have AK's shirt done one day this week.. Sorry it's taking me forever- we've just had tons going on and have been out of town the last 3 weekends. Hopefully, things are slowing down for us.

cindolla said...

sweet pictures. glad you had a great Mothers Day.