CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Remembering

I thought Anna Kate and Emma looked so cute this morning that I just had to take a picture before we headed to church. It's kind of neat because the dress Emma has on was the dress Anna Kate wore in their Aunt Samantha and Uncle Brandon's wedding. Scroll down for a picture from that special day. Of course, the beautiful bride is Samantha. Our niece Abby (just turned 4) is on the left. Anna Kate (just about to turn 6) is on the right, and Emma (14 months) is in the middle. They, along with Brandon and Samantha's other niece Annah Brooke (daughter of my blogging buddy Melanie), were flower girls. They were all so cute in their matching yellow dresses. Sweet memories!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! Look at how the girls have changed. Seeing Abby this small really shows me how much Philip looks like her at this age. Thanks for sharing this special memory. I have enjoyed remembering that day. Can't believe Emma is old enough to wear Anna Kate's dress already. Time flies.

Samantha said...

I loved seeing her in the dress yesterday.. She is so precious! I still love those dresses.. I can't believe how fast time flies! Thanks for sharing!