CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haircuts and Mardi Gras

We had a busy day yesterday: visiting my brother, getting haircuts, taking pictures, rearranging furniture at home, cleaning house/washing clothes, softball practice, and eating out at our favorite restaurant -- Mi Hacinda. I am thankful that I don't have anything to do today except for church. I am working on a great Nora Roberts book, so that's how I plan to spend my afternoon.
The girls have been begging me for weeks to take them to get their hair cut short. I guess I have been putting it off because I really didn't want Emma to get her's cut short. I love her beautiful, long blonde hair. But we did it, and she looks so cute. She cut about 6 inches.
Anna Kate got her's cut too, and it looks super cute. It will be a good cut for her with softball season just around the corner. As you can see, she didn't want her picture made.
After the haircuts, we snapped these couple of pictures real quick for Mardi Gras just for fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Mardi Gras pictures! And cute haircuts!

Samantha said...

Cute haircuts!! I know they are just loving it!