CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More of Emma Playing Tee Ball

We had a great time watching Emma play again last night. I think she and all her teammates had more fun this time because they had the first-game jitters out of the way.
Emma was all over the field trying to chase down every ball that was hit. I wish I had a picture, but she played near second base bag one of the innings. As each player from the other team reached second base, she would give them a high five.
She had a lot of fun hitting too. She loves hitting and running the bases as fast as she can go. So cute!
Way to go Emma!

2 comments:

cindolla said...

Yeah Emma. Have fun.

Samantha said...

I am so glad the girls are enjoying playing ball this year.. I hope we are able to come to one of their games soon.