CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Nora Roberts Reader

I have become a huge Nora Roberts fan. It began in December 2008 when I had my surgery. I started reading because I really couldn't do anything else during those weeks of recovery. Now I read because I just about don't want to do anything else. I read just about every night instead of watching TV. I also bring my book in the van. If I get to work early, I sit in the van and read for a few minutes. When I get caught up in a good book, I can't put it down. In fact, since December 2008 (that's 20 months ago), I have read 100 Nora Roberts books, an average of 5 a month. I just completed number 100 last night. It was the last book of her Circle Triology, and it was super good. Now on to book 101. Nora Roberts has written nearly 200 books so far. Just for fun, I am putting a section on my sidebar with the book I am currently reading. If you are a Nora Roberts fan, please let me know. I would love to chat about it.

No comments: