CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

GA Mother/Daughter Weekend

The girls and I had a great time at Camp Garaywa for GA Mother/Daughter Weekend.
 It was a special weekend for us to spend together learning more about God.
There were six girls and four moms from our church who attended.
We had fun playing games -- doing the crab crawl and the limbo.
We did hula hoop too. Anna Kate won this competition for three cabins of people in our group. Emma did great in this too. Me..not so good.
Here are the girls all ready for bed with their pillow pets. They had fun sleeping on the bunk beds.
Ready for the Saturday activities.
They made bracelets at craft time and played a game with balls at rec time. We also enjoyed hearing from a couple of missionaries.
Here they are on the front porch of our cabin holding a bunch of moss from the trees. The trees are full of the moss -- so pretty.
I am so glad my girls love Camp Garawya. I loved it too when I was a girl. I attended the week-long summer camp three summers.
They got new stuffed animals with Camp Garawya shirts.
I had such a good time with my girls. This was mine and Anna Kate's fifth and last time to attend the camp. This was Emma's first year to attend.
Time to say goodbye to camp. We loaded up our stuff (and Emma) and hauled it all in one of the large wheel barrows.

No comments: