CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Stuff

Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Emma had Awards Day on Friday. She got two awards -- one for being on the Superintendent's List all year and another for having the third highest average in her class. This is a picture of her with her teacher, Ms. Hardy.
Emma gave me a potted plant for Mother's Day. She did this in school Friday. I love you, Emma!
Emma's team won Friday night, and she got to play pitcher for part of the game.
Anna Kate made me this card with the sweetest note on the inside. It is definitely something I will treasure because of the message inside. I love you, Anna Kate!
The Children's Choir at church had its spring program Sunday night. Emma had both a solo and a speaking part. She did great!

I didn't get any pictures from Saturday's softball game. New Hope was playing a North State game and it got called because of bad weather after five innings. We hopefully will be able to complete that game Monday night.

No comments: