CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Sisters -- Fall Edition

The girls and I went to the Riverwalk Sunday afternoon for a fall photo shoot and just to have some fun. The fall leaves are so pretty this time of year. Isn't God a talented artist? Amazing - that's what my God is. The girls had a great time exploring, and they were so sweet to let me take a ton of pictures. I am so sorry I posted so many. I just had too many favorites. Plus, I think all the pictures put together tell a sweet story of the sweet sisterly love my girls have for each other. Life is just too busy, but when God reminds me to slow down and just take it all in, I find that I have so much to be thankful for. My cup truly runneth over. Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving. I am sure I will have more photos to post after the holiday weekend.



































6 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are great pictures. I am taking my kids to the riverwalk this week when we are home. Good job!

Tracy said...

Awwww the pictures are so good. Your girls are going to have so many great photos to cherish when they're older. You do such a great job!
Have a great Thanksgiving.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

What gorgeous pictures!! What gorgeous children!! You did an amazing job!

Samantha said...

I love the pictures! Such beautiful fall colors!!! See you Thursday!

Amanda said...

Those are great! Happy Thanksgiving too you!!

cindolla said...

love the pictures. Happy Thanksgiving.