CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful. It was great to have a few days off to spend with family. We have so much to be thankful for. I also got so much done during my days off -- finished our Christmas shopping, wrapped all the presents, got our inside and outside decorations up, got our Christmas cards ready to mail, got our 2009 personalized calendars ordered and cleaned out unused toys for donation. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I also took a bunch of pictures of the girls helping me with the Christmas decorations. I will post those tomorrow.
Love this sweet picture of my girls. They had so much fun playing together this past week.
Here are two cute pictures of the O'Bryant grandchildren. They had fun playing together at Granny and Granddaddy's house, even if they did drive all the adults crazy.
Here is our family shot from the day. We enjoyed eating and visiting at my parents' house for Thanksgiving lunch, and then we ended up at my in-laws to visit and let the girls play with their cousins. It was a great day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Samantha said...

The group pictures turned out great! Thanks for emailing them to me.

Melanie said...

Great pictures. Love the one of you 4! :)