CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Costume Shopping

The girls had so much fun picking out their Halloween costumes this morning at Walmart. They tried them on when we got home, and they are going to be super cute. I can't wait to take pictures. You can probably figure out who they are going to be from the picture below of them at Walmart, but I will tell you they both are going to be Disney Channel divas, and their costumes include wigs, a wand, and a microphone.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I bet the girls did have fun! Hunter picked out his costume too!! He is going to be a dinosaur ha ha

cindolla said...

wow!!! I haven't any thought about costumes...I need to get with it. cute little girls.

Melanie said...

How fun!!! Annah Brooke hasn't decided what she wants to be this year!!!!