CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Grandparents Tea

Emma was so excited that some of her grandparents were coming to her school today for Grandparents Tea.

I took this picture before we left for school. I thought she looked so cute!

Thanks to my SIL Amanda for taking this picture for me of Emma with my mom (AKA Meme) and my grandmother (AKA Big Granny).

Just want to say a word of thanks to the greatest set for grandparents and great-grandparents our two girls could have. These are two very lucky girls to have such wonderful people in their lives. So, thanks to Granny and Granddaddy, Meme and Daddy Bill, Granny Frances, and Big Granny. We love you!

2 comments:

cindolla said...

Look how sweet she looks. Little princess.

Samantha said...

I completely let grandparents day slip up on me! So I was late with my cards.. better late than never, right!?

I bet Emma was so proud to have them come to her school! How sweet!