CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anna Kate's First Dance

Anna Kate had her first dance last night. It was actually a birthday party for a couple of her very best friends. She was so excited. She almost drove Tim and I crazy all week talking about it because she couldn't wait to dance with her boyfriend Dylan. Anyway, when I dropped her off at the party, this is what I saw.
When I picked her up, this is what I saw. She was a little chatterbox the entire drive home. Needless to say, she had a great time.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, my!!!! How did Tim handle this??? ha! Wade is NOT looking forward to boys and dances and all that goes along with that! :o)

Pam Nipper said...

awwwwww... SWEET.. I know Dylan, me and his mother are friends.. he is a good kid.. she did good. :-)

Samantha said...

HA HA.. the fun has begun!