CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. It was very nice. My family took me out to eat Saturday night, and my co-worker took me to lunch yesterday. I also got a couple of nice gifts and some sweet cards, calls, emails, and texts.
These two pictures were taken Sunday before we left for church. Aren't they sweet? I can't believe how grown up Anna Kate looks, especially in the picture below.
My birthday celebration really began last weekend. My hubby took the girls geocaching for the day and left me to have a "Jill day." It was great!
They found a cache near this train.
Here they are looking for another one.
I guess the day really wore Emma out.
You may remember me mentioning in a previous post that Tim and Anna Kate went geocaching a few weeks ago in Oxford and did a 20-plus stage extreme cache that involved crawling through the underground pipes all over the city. Here are a couple of pictures from that.

2 comments:

cindolla said...

Happy Birthday Jill. Sounds like you had a great one.

Melanie said...

I don't know if I could have gone through the tunnel, ha!!!!