CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Softball Player

Emma had her first practice last night for tee ball, and she loved it! So we are no longer a family with just one softball player. Anna Kate and Emma both had practices last night, and the practices were miles apart, so, needless to say, Tim and I split up to be with the girls. I have a feeling this is going to be a very busy spring and summer with them both playing.




I see now that I should have had her hair in a pony tail.


So proud of our little girl. She did great. Of course, she has had a good bit of practice in the back yard over the past month because we have been practicing with Anna Kate. Maybe she will love softball as much as her big sissy and her mom!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

What a cute little softball player!

cindolla said...

way to go cutie pie emma.

Unknown said...

Let the fun begin!!!! :o) We have only ONE in ball this year. I am pretty excited and ready for the break! :o)

Tracy said...

She is such a cute little ball player, bet she's gonna do great and have lots of fun. I can imagine y'all will have a really busy time with two playing.