CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Tim

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband Tim! It's his 38th birthday. We have had a big weekend of it. We started off with the girls and I taking lunch to Tim at the woods Thursday (see pictures below). Friday was Anna Kate's birthday. We took her out to Tampico Bay that night. Today is Tim's birthday. I took him out to the Veranda tonight. Tomorrow we are having Anna Kate's party. Monday I am bringing cupcakes to Anna Kate's ballgame. I had planned to take them to Friday night's game, but that game got canceled due to rain.
Here are the girls with their daddy. Notice that they have on matching Bass Pro Shops t-shirts that their Granny and Granddaddy gave them recently. All the grandkids got shirts.
They loved riding in the loader with Tim. This was Emma's first time to ever do that.

Here are all three O'Bryant guys running their machines. Tim is on the left in the loader. Kevin in on the top right in the processer, and Derrick is on the bottom right in the cutter.
Here's Tim and Kevin working together to load a truck.
And more of Tim loading a truck. It is pretty neat to watch the whole operation.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

It is neat watching all of it! I enjoy going out there as well.. You will have to email these pictures to me when you get a chance.