CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday.
Here is a picture of me with our sweet girls. It was taken on our way to church. Don't they look cute? I especially love the dress Emma has on.
Notice anything similar about this picture of the three of us compared to the one above? You guessed it -- it's the same rose bush, and Anna Kate has on the same blue dress in this 2005 picture that Emma has on in the picture made yesterday.
Yes, this is the same dress again, but it's me! This picture was taken in 1979. I was six years old. I am so glad my mother thought to save this sweet dress for me so that our girls could wear it. I think that it is pretty neat that our girls each wore my dress on their 6th Mother's Day.

1 comment:

cindolla said...

awwww that is so sweet that your mom keep your dress and the girls got to wear it. Also, Tell Anna Kate Happy Birthday from us.