CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lucky with Weather

While we were out running errands today, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I got with the weather (sunny and 70 degrees) last Saturday for taking Emma's birthday portraits. It was such a beautiful day. As you know, it has been miserable ever since. We have had tons of rain, extremely cold temps, and even some ice, sleet and snow in the week since I took the pictures. It was great to have a pretty day to do her pictures since her outfit included a skort and a short sleeve shirt. Had it been cold, I planned to put leggings under the skirt and add a denim coat. Below is one picture from our session. Don't worry, she is not dressed with a hat and glasses for all the pictures. Most of them she has on a cute headband and no glasses. I will post the rest of the pictures closer to her birthday, which is February 28.


No comments: