CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trip to Jackson

Following Emma's birthday party, our family took off for Jackson so we could attend the Mississippi Loggers' Association Banquet. In case you didn't know, my husband and his family own and run a logging business.
We made a couple of stops along the way so Tim and Anna Kate could find some geocaches. We stopped at the Mississippi Petrified Forrest. This was a neat place to stop.
We also stopped at an Indian burial mound. See it in the background.
Sunday we worked our way home, picking up some geocaches along the way. One of our stops I took this photo of the girls with the wildflowers. Wish I had brought my "big" camera. All three of these were taken with my point-and-shoot.

No comments: