CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dance Recital

Emma had her dance recital Sunday afternoon. I am absolutely worn out from running all over the auditorium helping her change costumes, get behind stage, taking pictures, giving tons of kisses, and generally keeping up with her. It was a long day. There were a total of 43 numbers performed, and we were there for the whole 3 hours. She definitely felt like the princess today. She was so proud of herself and should have been because we are proud of her too.

Her group's first number was a tap routine to the tune of "I Hear You Knocking."


Isn't she cute? I just love this sassy pose.

Next they did their ballet routine to "All the Way My Savior."



We gave our sweet princess a dozen red roses. She was so proud of those flowers. I didn't think we were going to get them away from her so she could get ready for her last routine.

Finally, they did a jazz number to "Stupid Cupid."



Taking a bow.
So proud of our dancing princess.

4 comments:

cindolla said...

WOW! love the pictures. She is a doll. love the sassyness.

Samantha said...

Mom said she did GREAT!!! I really hate we missed it! I wonder if she will want to do it again next year?

Amanda said...

So CUTE!! Love all the pictures!!

Melanie said...

LOVE the pictures! She is precious!!!