CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun at Lake Lowndes

We had a ball at the Lake Lowndes Easter Day. It started off cold, but it was nice by the afternoon. Emma enjoyed all the crafts they had for them to do.
All the cousins were there. Anna Kate and Emma had fun doing sack races with Abby.
Both the Easter Bunny and Mother Goose were there. Emma walked up the Easter Bunny and said, "I missed you so much." She had seen an Easter Bunny yesterday in Walmart. Then she went back a few minutes later and said to the Easter Bunny, "I'm back!" The bunny probably thought my 5-year-old daughter was stalking him. She wouldn't leave him alone. It was kinda cute.
Then the egg hunts started. The little kids went first, so Anna Kate and Emma got to watch Hunter, Philip and Natalie hunt eggs. They did great. Then it was Emma's age group. She had fun.
Anna Kate's age group went last. It was for ages 7-9. Anna Kate will turn 10 next month, so I guess this is her last year. I think people are expecting these kids to grow up too fast. Anna Kate still thinks this stuff is fun.
Here they are with all their eggs.
Although they enjoyed the egg hunts and other activities, I think their favorite thing to do was jumpers. We were the first to buy arm bracelets at 11 this morning, and we were the last to leave at 3:45 this afternoon. I just couldn't get them off of the jumpers. The ladies finally had to let the air out of the jumpers to get my girls to go home. But I am glad they had a good time.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We enjoyed the lake also. The kids were so ready to get out of the cold. Glad the girls enjoyed the day.

Samantha said...

that still cracks me up about Emma and the Easter bunny :)