CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast

I signed Emma up for kindergarten this afternoon. I can't believe our baby will go to kindergarten in the fall. These five years have gone by too fast, and she is growing up quicker than I would like. The school district office called me last week and asked that I bring Emma this afternoon to sign her up. Mother Goose was there. They took pictures of me signing Emma up and plan to put it in the newspaper. We'll see. Emma was so excited about signing up. She is ready and looking forward to the fall.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Awww!! I can't believe it either! She is looking so grown :)

Pam Nipper said...

i know they grow up fast.. my baby will start also.. but i really dont feel he is ready.. :-( but maybe he will do ok. i cant believe this year is almost over with.. :-0

cindolla said...

Time goes by way to fast. I can't believe our babies start to school.

Amanda said...

I can't wait for Emma to come to Kindergarten!!! The only thing that makes my really sad is the fact that I will sign Philip up in 2 years!! You are right, they grow up fast! Welcome to NHE Emma Frances!! Aunt Amanda will be just down the hall if you need anything!!

Samantha said...

Saw the picture in the paper! So cute!