CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beach Fun

Just as soon as we could get checked in, we put on our swimsuits and headed to the beach. This was the view we saw. The weather was great the whole time we were there -- mid 80s and no rain.

Anna Kate had been to the beach before, but she didn't remember it. She was only four then, so it was fun watching her rediscover everything.
This was Emma's first time at the beach, and she loved it. I thought she might be a little scared, but I should have known that she would be fine because she is a our little daredevil.


Emma loved to turn her back to the waves and wait for them to hit her.

They also loved playing in the sand. I wish I could take credit for this great sand castle, but we found it the first evening we arrived. It had a neat tunnel running under it.
The girls built their own sand castles. It was like playing in God's giant sandbox. Too fun.


One of our favorite things was just standing near the water and feeling the sand erode under our feet each time a wave came in.
We also found tons of sea shells.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What fun!!!! We love finding a bunch of seashells as well!!!! I can't wait for our trip!

Amanda said...

Love the excitement in their eyes! I can't wait for our trip! a week and a half left to go!!

Samantha said...

GREAT pictures!! This makes me want to leave for the beach tomorrow!! I can't wait! I am so glad the girls had a great time!! Your beach portraits are really good! I am still getting our outfits together :)