CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Trip to the Beach

We had an awesome family trip to Orange Beach, AL, a week or so ago. Of course, you know that my husband is a geocacher, so we made several stops on our way, including this one below. I don't remember where we were, but the girls had fun playing on the board walk. We spotted this cute, little turtle.
We also made some stops on our way back to Columbus. We made a stop in Destin, FL, before heading back so Tim could get an earth cache. The girls and I stopped at a really pretty shopping center where we played in the water fountain. Please continue down the page as I have done five more posts from our trip.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVED getting to see all your beach pictures. They were all so good.
I also loved the Memorial Day photos, those were great!

We leave for Gulf Shores next Sunday, ohhhhhh we can hardly wait! As a matter of fact Molly has already been making me start doing a little packing already.

Melanie said...

All of the pictures are so cute!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures!

cindolla said...

Glad y'all had a great time at the beach. I can't wait until July when we go. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures.