CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VBS Family Night

I meant to post these two pictures from VBS family night earlier in the week, but we have been so busy with softball this week. Anna Kate had a park game and all star practice Monday night and just all star practice last night. We were midnight going to bed both nights. Needless to say, I am exhausted. I am surprised I am not sore. Maybe I am just too tired to notice. Last night, Anna Kate's all star coach asked all the moms to wear tennis shoes and bring their gloves because he wanted us to play a few innings against the girls. It was so much fun -- like old times. Several moms were on New Hope's state championship softball teams with me, so it was neat getting to play together again. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from VBS family night this past Sunday night. Anna Kate and Emma's age groups both went on stage to perform, but I was too far back to get any good pictures. I took these two while everybody sang a couple of songs from our seats. All the songs had such cute hand motions. My girls really get into all of that. Anna Kate is sitting on the row in front of us with some of her friends. Tim is holding Emma up so she can see. It was a fun week at VBS and a fun night for family night. Until next year...

3 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

TOO much fun! I wish there were pictures of the parents playing softball against the kids!! I bet that was a blast! :)

Samantha said...

I still can't believe how well Hunter did!!!

Melanie said...

I hate ABS didn't get to go to VBS family night! She had a blast that week with Dad & Sharon!