CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Day of School

The girls had a great first day of school. They were little chatterboxes this evening telling Tim and I all about everything. They love their teachers and are excited about being with their friends and making new friends. Here's Anna Kate walking into school for her first day of 5th grade. I didnt walk in with her. I just dropped her off because, of course, she is a big girl!

One last picture before she walked in the building. This is her last year of elementary school. Next year is middle school.
After dropping Anna Kate off, I took Emma in for her first day of kindergarten. She was so excited.
Here she is hanging up her Tinkerbell bookbag. By the way, Anna Kate's bookbag is Wizards of Waverly Place.
She wasn't nervous at all. She went right to the puzzles and forgot about Mom. By the way, I am proud that I didn't cry at all. That says a lot because I cry at everything.
Here are some sweet pictures I took of them before school.






3 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved seeing Emma today!! She was all smiles!Can't believe she is in Kindergarten!

cindolla said...

LOve the smiles. I'm so glad all went while. I thought about you today Jill. McKenzie starts Aug 20th so please pray for me that day. Love seeing the girls.

Samantha said...

I bet they both had a great day!!!!