CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Love Dare

Tim and I are participating in the Love Dare Class on Sunday nights at our church. The class is based on the movie "Fireproof." By the way, if you have not seen this movie, you really need to see it. We loved the movie. I either laughed or cried pratically the entire time. Anyway, the class is great. We meet on Sunday nights for discussion, to watch some clips from the movie and to follow the workbook that comes with the class. In addition to that, each couple should do the 40-day Love Dare challenge. Today was day 10. We were asked to do something or buy something unexpected for our spouse. I had a hard time thinking of something. I took a friend from work out to lunch today for her birthday. When I was checking out, I noticed they had big, homemade cookies for sale. Tim loves those, so that's what I got him. Here's the good part: Toward the end of the work day, the door to my office opens and in walks Tim with fresh flowers for me. Not only was I touched to receive the flowers, but it was definitely unexpected that he would come to work to deliver them. I thought it was really sweet and special. Tim liked his cookies too!

2 comments:

cindolla said...

wow!!!! I do have a sweet cousin. just kidding. love you both.

Melanie said...

That is awesome!!!!! I love the movie Fireproof! I bet the Love Dare is great!!!!