CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kindergarten Open House

Tonight was open house for the kindergarten. Emma was so excited to meet her teacher and see her classroom. I think she and Mrs. Campbell are going to have a great year.

The PTO sponsored a "Fun Night" with jumpers and face painting.
Anna Kate didn't want to do the jumpers, but she enjoyed a snow cone because it was so hot and humid tonight. We will meet Anna Kate's teacher tomorrow night at the 5th grade open house. By the way, you may be able to tell from these pictures that the girls got their hair cut today. Anna Kate went for a shorter look getting about three inches cut off, and Emma got her first big trim with about 4 inches cut off. We thought they both look so cute!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute hair cuts! I can't believe Emma is getting so big!! And Anna Kate too!!! I feel old :)

cindolla said...

I'm glad Emma is excited about starting school. I can't it's here. I hope Anna Kate gets the teacher she wants tonight. There hair cuts are cute. Jill, I'll be praying for you. love you girl. Our babies are getting big now.