CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Pictures

You are not going to believe this, but Emma actually wanted to take more Christmas card pictures today. This afternoon I had a Christmas photo shoot scheduled for a friend of mine. She wanted some family pictures for her Christmas card. After how badly things went yesterday, I told the girls they really needed to stay home with Tim so I could do a good job. They both begged to go. I jokingly told Emma that if they went they would have to take more pictures. She quickly said she wanted to take more. I don't know whether they were bluffing me or not, but I made the deal with them. I won't say that Emma did as good for me as she could have, but she certainly did better than yesterday. However, I was talked into letting her take my picture again and blogging it. See below. Not the best subject in the world, but Emma takes a pretty good picture. I hope I don't have to have my picture taken everytime I want to take her picture. Anyway, I am burned out on picture-taking after two full afternoons of it, but I am pleased with the results for both my girls' pictures and my friends' pictures. Can't wait to post some in December.

No comments: