CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Waiting for Santa

I was hoping we could make our annual trip to Walmart to see Santa this weekend, but Tim and Anna Kate were out of town geocaching. (I will make a post on that hopefully tonight. It was a pretty special trip for Anna Kate.) Anyway, we will see Santa this coming weekend. Not only do the girls enjoy visiting with Santa, but I enjoy snapping a few pictures. Walmart lets you do that. I was wanting a Santa picture to finish up a few photo gift projects. Instead I snapped this picture this morning before we left for school and work. I thought it turned out cute and is a pretty good substitute for a Santa picture for my gift projects which are now ordered! That's 4 more gifts checked off my list. All our gifts are either already wrapped and under the tree or have been ordered and are on their way. I am so glad to be finished!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Such a sweet picture!

Amanda said...

All the new pictures look great!