CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Dance Picture Day

This afternoon was picture day at Susan's Dance Studio. Emma had so much fun getting all dolled up for the pictures. She loved having her hair fixed. The instructions were to put it into a high ponytail and curl it. Both of our girls have very straight hair like me, so curling it and it staying is not an easy task. After 30 minutes of curling with a curling iron and lots of hairspray, we finally got it. She looked so pretty. Here are a couple of shots of her hair before we left the house.
I love how she did a ballet move for me. She was having so much fun.
She wore the white outfit (ballet) for her individual shot. She wore this pink outfit (tap) for the group shot. Before leaving Susan's, I snapped her picture outside in front of our van. You can tell that her curls were about gone.

Love this smile.
I couldn't believe it, but after I took those couple of pink outfit shots, she decided she wanted to switch back into the white outfit for a couple of shots. It was a lot of changing, but it was worth it.
Seeing her in this white ballet outfit reminds me of Anna Kate. She took dance at Susan's at this exact age and also wore a white outfit for her ballet routine. She was so beautiful, and so is Emma. Precious memories.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Awww...She is a doll!

Pam Nipper said...

yes i agree she is a doll!!!! she is so pretty!!!!! :-)

Tracy said...

She is so pretty...
Both your girls are, I always just love seeing their pictures.

Samantha said...

Cute cute cute!!! I bet she can't wait for her recital!!!

cindolla said...

Oh my gosh..what a cutie.

Amanda said...

What a cutie pie! All of your updates are great. All of the pictures look really cute. I am again behind on my blog. Maybe I will get better soon. I can't wait to let everyone know the news I have!! No, I promise its not baby news. More to come in a few weeks!!