CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Little Tinkerbell

I can't believe our baby turns 5 one week from today. Time flies, and I don't like it. I would really love to just freeze her at this age and enjoy her this way forever. Such a precious child, both of our girls are. Below are pictures I took of her a few weeks ago for her photo birthday invitation. She still loves Disney Princess, but she has expanded that to include Tinkerbell. She really loves Tinkerbell. When she told me she wanted Tinkerbell for her birthday theme, I couldn't have been more pleased. I found this Tinkerbell outfit on clearance. We put her hair up in a bun like Tinkerbell, and I added a little makeup. She was just gorgeous, and she knew it. She had so much fun taking these pictures. Sometimes I have to beg, bribe, and threaten to get my girls to take pictures for me, but not this day. Emma was the perfect photo subject, and I am pleased with the results.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhhh she just looks like a little Angel, these pictures are so beautiful!

cindolla said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl.