CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ready for Birthday

Tomorrow is Emma's fifth birthday. She is so excited. Today she took a birthday cake to daycare to share with her friends. No, I didn't make it. I am not talented like my three SILs. This was an already decorated cake at Walmart and I just had them add her name. She was so excited to take the cake to school today and to wear her Tinkerbell/5/Emma shirt. I got this shirt off of Ebay. It's really cute, but not near as cute as the one her Aunt Samanatha made her that she will wear to her party tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to Emma!

I just love her name, that was the name of one of my great grandmothers. I think it's so pretty.

Y'all have a good weekend and try not to float away in all this rain. Who knows, by Sunday the kids could be building snowmen, crazy weather isn't it!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!!

cindolla said...

HZPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET EMMA. hope your birthday is fun and you get lots of presents.