CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Card

Here is our Christmas card for 2009. You may remember a couple of posts I made in early November about taking the pictures for this card. I had to bribe Emma by letting her take some silly pictures of me with my camera. In the end, I got some good shots and was pleased with the card Shutterfly printed. This is the front of the card. It is a 5x7 folded stationary card. I've never done a stationary card. I have always done a photo paper card. I wanted something different this year.
This is the inside top of the card. I really like both of these shots, but the one on the front is my very favorite because of the girls' smiles.

This is the bottom inside of the card with a couple of individual shots and a couple more of my favorite together shots. The dress Emma is wearing was Anna Kate's five Christmases ago. She thinks it is special to wear Sissy's dress (and, of course, it saves me money!).

2 comments: