CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

15 years!

Today is our 15th anniversary! When I was putting mine and the girls' stuff in the car this morning for work and school, I found a sweet card and this bow on my steering wheel. He found a card and a package of Reece's in his lunch box for today. We will do something special this weekend and plan to take some picture to post. Oh, I think this is neat -- in 2009, Emma turned 5, Anna Kate turned 10, and we celebrated our 15th anniversary. I love you, Tim!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

That's so sweet!
Happy Anniversary to you both!

Tracy

Samantha said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary to you and Tim!!!

Amanda said...

Sweet! Happy Anniversary to the two of you!

Pam Nipper said...

that is so sweet.. congrats on 15 years.. :-)

Melanie said...

Congrats on 15 years!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!