CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you all did too.
I loved seeing their faces as they ran into the living room Christmas morning to see what Santa had left for them.
They had fun checking out all their new stuff...
...and opening presents.
Then we were at my parents' house for Christmas breakfast. Here's a picture of the girls with my brother, grandmother and parents.
My parents gave them American Girl dolls.
Lastly, we were at Tim's parents for Christmas lunch. Here's all the grandkids with Tim's parents.
And a family shot.
We stopped to visit Tim's grandmother the next day.

2 comments:

cindolla said...

Glad you had a great christmas. love the morning pictures.

Melanie said...

Looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas! Avery STILL hasn't put that IPOD touch down. I have had to take it from him a few times to make him go get his shower, eat supper, etc...ha!