CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Field Trip

Emma's kindergarten class went on field trip yesterday, and I had fun tagging along.
First we saw the new movie "Princess and the Frog." It was super cute. She loved it!
She also loved the popcorn. She ate both of our boxes.
Then we went to La Fiesta for lunch because they have been studying Christmas in Mexico. All the kiddos got a taco, rice and beans plate, which was just fine with Emma because that is her favorite. Fortunately, both of our kids love Mexican food as much as Tim and I do.
Finally we stopped at the library. Mother Goose, excuse me, Mrs. Claus, lead the children in singing a song and read them a book.
Then we walked around to see all the Christmas trees in the library. Emma's favorite was the Rudolph tree because she loves Rudolph. I bet we have listened to the Rudolph song 25 times already in the van.
She had a great time, and I am so glad I got to be there with her.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun!!! And that food looks YUMMY!!!! I'm starving :o)

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I love that you went with her! Those are such sweet memories for both of y'all! I took Mackenzie to see the movie Saturday and she LOVED it! She sat so still and quiet other than when she clapped after the songs! :) Love your posts!

Samantha said...

I am glad you got to go!! What a fun field trip!!! Do you think Hunter would like that movie? We thought about taking him. Glad yall had a good time.. You know we love some Mexican food too!! It MUST run in the family. . ha

Pam Nipper said...

love the pictures.. I went with Logan, we had a great time.. but can you believe I forgot my camera!!!???!!! lol