CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to school swim bash

I know this is a lot of pictures, but I just couldn't resist sharing these fun pictures of Anna Kate with some of her friends and her sister. Anna Kate had a back to school swim bash at her grandparents' pool this past weekend. They had a blast coming up with all kinds of "stunts" or "tricks" to do in the water. Very creative I might add. Anyway, I can't believe school starts tomorrow. Where did the summer go?









3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like they had fun. Wish I'd of been there!
Summer is over. Where does the time go?

Samantha said...

hellllloooooo??? Why wasn't I invited to this? I thought I was one of Anna Kate's best friends lol

Jill said...

Samantha,
You are so funny! I will have to show your comment to Anna Kate. She will get a big kick out of it.