CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to school

Can't believe it's the first day of school. Anna Kate was so excited. She is in the fourth grade this year, and has Ms. Dyson for her teacher. She is excited about playing fast pitch softball in New Hope's intramural league and and doing pee wee cheerleading again this fall. Emma is off to daycare with Ms. Kim and all her friends. She will start kindergarten next year.














Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't believe the summer break has come and gone too! The summer heat is still here though! The girls look so cute in ther pink and black! I hope AK has a good first day!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

They are both gorgeous! I still can't believe that Anna Kate is even in school! Can we rewind time somehow?!

Jill said...

I agree. Time flies. Just blink a few times and Hunter and Mackenzie will be there too.

Amanda said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe that we are starting the school year. Just think in one year you will have both girls in school. Time does fly.

Jill said...

I know. I don't want to even think about my baby going to kindergarten next year. It just doesn't seem possible. All I have to say is "Watch out New Hope." She is definitely a pistol.