CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

First Communion

Our precious little Anna Kate participated in the Lord's Supper for the first time last night. She was saved and joined our church at the conclusion of VBS this summer, and she was baptized last month. She was so excited last night. Here's a cute story. I told her Wednesday night that our church would be doing the Lord's Supper Sunday night. She very excitedly asked me if she could hold my cup for me. I have let her do this the last few times we have had the Lord's Supper. I answered her no. She looked at me real funny like she couldn't believe I wouldn't let her do this. I quickly added that she couldn't hold my cup because she would be holding her own cup. I could just see the light bulb go off. She realized that she would be participating and was so so excited. It was another precious moment. So very happy for our girl.


4 comments:

Samantha said...

what a sweet story!!! Anna Kate is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Anna Kate is growing up way to fast!! She's so sweet!
Jennifer

Melanie said...

I was so upset when we got to church Sunday after we dropped the kids off in their classrooms and we realized we were doing the Lord's supper too. I wanted to run go get them so they could join us but I didn't. There will be plenty more. Loved the story.

Amanda said...

That is so sweet. I am proud of what she has done this summer.