CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember that dress?

Yesterday Emma wore the dress Anna Kate wore in her Uncle D and Aunt Heather's wedding five years ago. Anna Kate and her cousin Abby look so precious in these dresses back then when they served as flower girls, and it was so fun to see Emma in it. Brought back memories. I actually was pregnant with Emma at the time of the wedding. The years pass so quickly. Kinda sad to see them grow up so fast. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to take a picture of Emma in her big sissy's dress. Then Anna Kate decided she wanted her picture taken too, which was fine by me! Then they decided they wanted some together. It was fun. Too bad we didn't have more time since they were in the mood to have their picture taken. It was time to leave for church. Here are the pictures.





3 comments:

Samantha said...

All the pictures are too cute.. Emma was so good in Sunday School.. precious as can be. She was completely surprised when I walked in! I hate that she has move up :(

Amanda said...

Sweet memories! My baby was only 2. Wow how time flies.

Melanie said...

Cute pictures!!!!