CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Weekend!

This weekend is going to be SO busy! I think I need a written itinerary just to keep up with it all. It begins with this afternoon. I have a haircut appointment. Tim hopefully will get Emma so I can go the Walmart straight from the appointment. If not, I will pick her up and go back to town. If I don't get groceries tonight, we may not get any. Anna Kate is spending the night with my parents. Anna Kate has to be at the softball field for warm up at 10:45. My parents will bring her and Tim and Emma will meet them there. She plays at 11:15 and 12:30. In the meantime, I am taking the pee wee football players pictures on the old football field -- 7- and 8-year-olds at 11 and 9- and 10-year-olds at 12. Samantha is helping me. Thanks Samantha! Hopefully I will get done in time to see most of Anna Kate's second game. As soon as it is over, she will need to change from her softball uniform to her cheerleader uniform and rush to the football game. Her football team plays at 2. It should be interesting. Hopefully I will have some pictures of my kids to share on Monday. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You are very welcome! Anytime!