CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cheering

Anna Kate had a New Hope Pee Wee Football game to cheer for last night. This is her second year to cheer. I wasn't sure she would be into it as much this year since she is playing softball too, but she is loving being a cheerleader too. I think this child just loves to be involved in everything.


Emma loved cheering from the bleachers. She knows lots of the cheers from watching her big sissy. She has on the cheer uniform that her cousin Abby used to wear. I was able to find her some New Hope pom poms. She thinks she is just like the "big" girls.


Their halftime dance number was so cute. They do it to the Jonas Brothers' song "Burnin' Up."


At the end of the dance routine, Anna Kate was on top of the pyramid for her group, which she loved. There seemed to be a little confusion in her group about who would do the splits in the front. I kept trying to get them to all look at me. Maybe next time.
Here are a couple of shots of Anna Kate and Emma together. It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I LOVE this! These pictures are wonderful! I know you're proud of your girls! Mackenzie is going to be a cheerleader this Halloween. I actually wanted her to be something that involved wearing a tutu, but I haven't been able to find anything. I have also been wanting her to have a MSU cheerleading outfit and I went in the carousel last week and spent $80 on one so I figured she can just be a cheerleader for Halloween. That will save me from having to spend more money on a costume!

Jill said...

Thanks. She will be a cute MSU cheerleader. My girls were cheerleaders last year. Anna Kate is going to be Sharpay from High School Musical, and Emma will be Sleeping Beauty. I can't wait.