CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

More Softball

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. We have been busy, but it's been a blast. Here are some more fast pitch softball pictures from Anna Kate's game last Thursday. She has another game tonight, so I am sure I will have more pictures. She has a pee wee football game to cheer for tomorrow night, so I am sure I will have some from that too. I am not complaining -- I love it! I can't wait for Ms. Susan to give the parents a chance to watch their kids at one of the dance lessons so I can see Emma dance and take some pictures. She is loving dance. Anyway, here are some pictures.



I took most of these pictures during warm up the other night. Anna Kate caught a pop fly just like this during the game while playing second base. She was so excited, and we were so proud of her.
I love this picture because it shows the 1989 and 1990 state championship signs in the background. I was starting catcher for both of these teams. It is neat to see her enjoying softball just like I did. It is almost as fun watching her as it was playing. What I wouldn't give to get to play again...but I am not sure this 35-year-old body could get around like it used to. It sure was fun though.

Thursday night was their first game to hit off a live pitcher rather than a pitching machine. It was harder for her, but she still got on base by outrunning a drop ball by the catcher. Then she stole second base. It was exciting.

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yay for an update!! Anna Kate is quite the athlete! I know yall are proud of her! I can't wait to see her cheer pictures and Emma's dance pictures! I know they'll be gorgeous!!

Samantha said...

We can't wait to come watch her again! Hunter has been crazy about little cars ever since he played with Emma's. He now has several sets of them lol

Jill said...

We would love for you to come again. She has two games Saturday and two more next week, and then that will be it. It has gone by so fast.

Amanda said...

Can't wait to come see her play, she looks like she has totally enjoyed playing ball.