CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

More School Pictures

I hurriedly took Anna Kate and Emma's "first day of school" pictures on the first day of school, knowing full well I would probably want to take more. We were rushed that morning trying to get out of the house and get to school on time. I took these new shots yesterday afternoon before we left for church. I told the girls that if they did real good for me that I would let them each have a popsicle before we left for church. I think they were more excited about having the popsicles then taking pictures, but they did give me a few precious smiles. Anyway, we are off with another busy week. Anna Kate had her first football game of the year to cheer for Saturday morning. I didn't take pictures because they didn't wear their uniforms. The new cheerleaders don't have theirs yet. Maybe next game. Anna Kate has a softball game tonight, Emma has dance lessons tomorrow afternoon, and Anna Kate has cheer practice Wednesday afternoon. I am sure there will be a couple of softball practices sprinkled in this week, and she has two more games Saturday. Busy, but tons of fun! Enjoy the pictures. Hope everybody has a great week.










6 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

LOVE it! They are both SO gorgeous!!

Amanda said...

These are sweet picture's. I like the outfits. I have Abby one too.

Jill said...

Thanks! These were fun pictures to take. The girls are so easy to photograph now. You know me, I love matching or coordinating outfits for special pictures.

Samantha said...

Hope AK's game went well last night.. Look forwarding to watching her again.. pictures turned out really well!

Jill said...

Thanks. Her team won last night in extra innings. We were late getting home, but it was fun!

Melanie said...

Great pictures. They are so cute!!! I need to email you and let you know how I'm "doing"...I'll try tomorrow.