CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is Here!

We survived a very busy Saturday of two softball games, one football game, taking pictures and swimming. Anna Kate plays her last two softball games for New Hope's fall intramural league this week. She has had so much fun and is disappointed it is almost over. Her cheer coach told her Saturday at the football game that they will have no more cheer practices during the week, just games. There is no football game this weekend and next weekend is an away game that the cheerleaders don't cheer for. Two open weekends in a row...WOW! I can finally feel things slowing down for the first time in months. The other thing I am feeling is a coolness in the air. Fall is here. September is almost over. I love this time of year. My kids are ready to wear some of their new clothes we bought for cooler weather. They can't wait for Halloween (Be watching for pictures of the cutest Sleeping Beauty and Sharpay from High School Musical you have ever seen!). They are even getting excited about Christmas. I have to brag and say that I have already purchased tons of the gifts on our list. Mostly, I just want to say a few words from one of our church songs because that is exactly how I feel today: "God is good...all the time. He put a song of praise in this heart of mine. God is good. He's so good. All the time." Doesn't it just feel good to praise God and really mean it. Here are a few pictures of Anna Kate and Emma with a fall display outside the nursery at our church. Hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE this time of year too! I need to get my fall decor up! I may just start on it tonight!
Cute pictures. You do such a great job!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Fall is my FAVORITE! I have pumpkins everywhere and I am going to Bloomers SOON to get my outside stuff! :) Love the pictures!

Samantha said...

Glad you are finally getting some free time!!