CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bible Drills

Anna Kate has decided to participate in Bible Drills. Fourth grade is the youngest a child can participate. She is so excited, and we are excited for her. I remember participating in Bible Drills as a child, and I carry so much of what I learned with me until this day. That is my prayer for her. She got her Bible for Bible Drills tonight at church and was super excited to get it. Here is a picture of her with her new Bible.

4 comments:

cindolla said...

I'm so proud of Anna Kate. That is great she is doing that. love you.

Samantha said...

She has been talking about this for the past couple of weeks now.. we are so proud of her!

Anonymous said...

You have been so busy. Glad you are feeling better. In about 6 months - you will say that was the best thing I have ever done. Can't believe how much you have done on the scrapbooking. Enjoy your last few days. I know you two are so proud of your two beautiful daughters.

Amanda said...

What an exciting step to be taking!! I can't wait for Abby to take this same step in life.