CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my birthday. If you are curious about my age, Anna Kate would tell you that I am three dozen, and Emma would just say that I am old. Here's a picture of us after church.

I couldn't resist taking a couple of individual shots of the girls. I thought they looked so cute.
Anna Kate looks so grown up to me in these two shots.
Here's one of Emma with sweet smile.
I love this shot of Emma acting like a princess in her Snow White smocked dress.
One last shot of all three of us.

7 comments:

The Crawfords said...

Happy Birthday!!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Happy belated!! Hope it was a great one! LOVE the pictures!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday!!!! Hope it was great!

Samantha said...

Hope you had an extra special birthday!!

Anonymous said...

HOPE you had HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!!

cindolla said...

Happy Birthday Jill. Hope it's a good one.

Amanda said...

Sorry this is 2 days late. I just found the cords to the laptop! Happy Birthday to you!!!