CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Snowman

Ever since we got that little snow flurry a few weeks back, my kids have been wishing for snow. Not just a little bit, but enough to make a snowman. Well, you know I have been out of commission for a couple of weeks now because of my surgery. I can't drive yet, so this entire Christmas break for my kids, we have been at home. I have tried to come up with little projects for them to do around the house to keep them entertained. I spotted a large shipping box and a bunch of packing peanuts, and I decided we would just make a snowman. It was fun. So, here's a picture of the girls with their snowman and they are wearing their initial shirts with snowman fabric that my blogging buddy Melanie (http://www.smithfamilyof5.blogspot.com/) made. Aren't they cute? Here's wishing for snow. My kids would probably love for it to snow Sunday night so they would be out of school for another day. But, then again, they are probably tired of being at home with mom!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE THIS!!! So creative and cute!!!! :) Hope you are feeling better.

cindolla said...

It's amazing what you can come up with when your at home. McKenzie and I have made up so many game. I love the snowman. What did they put it together with? (glue) I also love the shirts.

Samantha said...

Ha .. i still cannot believe you spent that much time making the snowman.. You did a good job!