CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Tannehill -- Anna Kate

Here are some shots of Anna Kate. She started off the afternoon not really wanting to have her picture made, but with some coaxing by Tim, she loosened up. Then she really got into it. She kept coming up with pose ideas, and I just let her go with it. Sorry for so many photos, but I believe Anna Kate would be upset with me if I left any out. She had so much fun and was proud that she was making her mom happy.













2 comments:

Tracy said...

Isn't that such a neat place, we just love going there.
I love all the pictures, I know I have said before but you do such a great job taking them.

cindolla said...

love the pictures. that looks like a fun place to go. Jill, tell Tim to be nice.....I know he really loves me. love you guys.