CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Scrapbooking

This week was my last week at home before going back to work following my surgery. I can't believe how fast 4 weeks has gone by. I haven't felt like doing much and I couldn't really go anywhere. What's a girl to do? Scrapbook I say. It's a perfect activity for someone who's supposed to stay at home and rest. I planned out my last 21 pages to finish our 2008 family album. After that, I am going digital, which I am really excited about. I will finish these 21 pages at our next church scrapbook night. I also did 1 page in Tim's outdoor book, 4 pages in my brag book, all 16 2008 pages in Anna Kate's book, all 12 2008 pages in Emma's book, and I did the fall semester in each of our girls 3-ring binder school books. Not to get behind on 2009, I downloaded all my 2009 pictures to Shutterfly to begin work on our 2009 digital scrapbook, downloaded a few pictures from 2009 to Walgreens to begin work on our 2010 personalized calendar and downloaded all my 2009 pictures to Walmart and had a few printed for the girls 2009 pages that I will do when the year is over. Below is a picture of the girls looking at the 2008 pages I did in their books. They had fun looking and remembering. I am so thankful I was able to use some of my "spare" time to get all this scrapbooking done.

No comments: